Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hats!

Hey peeps!

There's officially a hat listed in my Etsy shop. Don't worry, this will not be the only hat. I plan to make more! The first hat took me a couple of hours to make-- so no need to fight over the hats-- more will be available soon! When I was taking pictures for the listing, I took this picture of myself wearing the hat:
I'm not sure what it is about this picture that I find interesting; perhaps the whimsical curl in my hair or the curiosity in my eyes, or maybe just the fabulous hat that I'm hearing, but there was something about this photo that I found appealing. 

Anyway, check out the cool purple and green hat I just made and listed: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105929498/over-sized-crocheted-beanie

Stay tuned for more items and thanks for checking in!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment