Monday, August 13, 2012

Custom Orders

Hello People!

In case anyone was wondering, I do custom orders as well! In fact, right now I'm making a Tom Baker era Doctor Who scarf! Today is day 1 on the making of that scarf. With the length of this replica, it's gonna take a lot of yarn! The original was 11 feet. That's CRAZY! I don't know if I'll get it to 11 feet, but it will be pretty darn close! 

Anyway, if anybody out there is dreaming up scarves, hats, or other random knitted or crocheted stuff, but don't want to take the time and effort to make it themselves, let me know and we'll work out a price and time frame. 

I've always wanted to make a Harry Potter scarf. Or that gorgeous scarf that Jason Mraz was wearing in the Tonight, Not Again DVD. :)

If you're interested in a custom order you may contact me on my Etsy shop. There's a link to the left that says, "Request Custom Item". You may also leave a comment on this blog or send me a tweet. There's also the Berry Originals Facebook page, which would also be a great option for custom orders! 

Peace,

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment