Monday, July 8, 2013

Pigs!

Hi All,

I'm VERY excited about the latest edition to my Etsy shop: Piggies! :) I began making these last week, and now I'm totally addicted! They're just so cute, and fun! Plus, people seem to love them!

The solid pink pig is the first one I made. The first picture was taken before it had legs!

Several family members and friends have been interested in these cute little guys, so I figured others might want them as well! You can choose the color of your pig, and I will make each pig individually for the customer. :)








I plan on making accessories to go with these adorable piggies, so stay tuned for that! I'll also be making more stuffed animals! 

If you live in the Lexington or Berea areas, please email me for free shipping. If you're a Berea College student you will get an additional discount. 

More soon!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment